Tell Us About Your Case
Use the form below to submit your request for a free consultation
- Cynthia Orr served as Chair of the ABA Criminal Justice Section from 2014 - 2015 and is current Liason to the NACDL
- Gerry Goldstein served as President of the NACDL from 1994-1995Cynthia Orr served as President of the NACDL from 2009-2010
- Gerry Goldstein served as President of the TCDLA from 1992-1993Cynthia Orr served as President of the TCDLA from 2003-2004
- Cynthia Orr is a founder of SACDLA and served as the organization’s first President in 1999
- Gerry Goldstein is a Fellow in the American Board of Criminal Lawyers
- Gerry Goldstein is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Gerry Goldstein is a Fellow in the Internetional Academy of Trial Lawyers
Criminal Defense Attorneys in San Antonio, TX
The criminal defense attorneys at Goldstein & Orr in San Antonio, Texas, represent clients charged with crimes in both state and federal court. For more than 70 years, the firm has served clients from the 29th Floor of the historic Tower Life Building at 310 S St Mary's Street in San Antonio, Texas. For the past 45 years, the firm has been devoted exclusively to criminal defense.
The attorneys with the firm and the loyal support staff are proud of the firm's distinguished history and reputation for zealously defending clients charged with a crime. The attorneys at Goldstein & Orr have been elected by their colleagues to lead many of the top local, state and national legal organizations. The attorneys are frequently asked to speak at the most prominent legal seminars on criminal defense topics throughout the country.
Our office is open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day. Call to schedule an office consultation to speak directly with the attorney. We also provide free initial consultations and welcome your calls.
Goldstein & Orr represents clients in the greater San Antonio area including Bexar County, surrounding communities in Texas and throughout the United States.
Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights
If criminal charges or an investigation threaten you, your loved ones or your business, then you should seek a criminal defense lawyer who is fully prepared and ready to protect you from the serious consequences of a criminal accusation. Your choice of an attorney should not be made hastily. But by contacting an attorney early in the case, you can protect your rights.
The extensive experience allows the attorneys at this firm to understand the complex interactions of laws, regulations, technology and practical knowledge necessary for your defense. The firm is made up of attorneys who serve as leaders in the community, several of whom have national reputations for the work they have done advancing the constitutional rights of individuals and entities caught up in the criminal prosecution system.
Call us today to discuss your case during a free and confidential consultation with a dedicated criminal defense lawyer in San Antonio and Bexar County, Texas.